Monday, November 20, 2023

Individual Pre-meet Work

This post contains 2 artifacts that are individual reflection work done prior to Team Meet #3 for Hero Journey Metro Project and notes taken from the screencast Dr. Elwood and Dr. Bippert provided for the agenda of Team Meet #3.

Here is a preview to the lesson we did at Metro:

Nearpod Lesson Preview

In reflecting on teaching third grade students for our metro project there are various aspects of personal growth, civic engagement, and academic enhancement that I learned and implemented in regard to teaching practices. I created one chart to display learning expectations and goals based on the DEAL Framework and an individual survey we reflected on. Followed by a chart that distinguishes my understanding and future goals for TAMU-CC Teacher Educator Professional Expectations Policy.


By continually learning and incorporating these aspects into my teaching practice, I'll be better equipped to foster personal growth, civic engagement, and academic enhancement in teaching students. Additionally, staying open to ongoing professional development ensures that I remain a dynamic and effective educator.

No comments:

Post a Comment